I’m back from an enchanting week at Burning Man 2011. It was my eighth consecutive year at the event. The gathering felt massive this year, from the huge crowds (nearly 54,000, according to reports) to the sheer size of the “city,” which was scaled up in 2011 and was in fact so big that there were large parts of it I never got to see. There were many impressive art installations, wacky art cars, and mindblowing performances in 2011, but I found myself mostly drawn to the beautiful and creative people of Burning Man. This is reflected in the sizable number of portraits in this year’s batch of images. My 2011 set can be found here. In addition to my usual collection of 100 images, my plan is to launch a new photoblog devoted to the people of Burning Man. Please stay tuned.
- Visual News – Scott London Captures the Magic of Burning Man
- Joe’s Daily – Burning Man 2011 by Scott London
- WeWantToLearn.net – Stunning Photographs of Burning Man 2011
- Business Punk – Burning Man 2011
- L’Arbre Monde – Burning Man Par Scott London
- brekend.nl – In beeld: Burning Man 2011